Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
As (Senior) Recruiter you are the contact person for all personnel-relevant questions from applicants, service providers and of course our employees. You know where and how to source great people and you understand how recruiting plays a significant role in building strong, effective and healthy teams.
- You optimize existing organizational processes in the area of recruiting, scheduling and Admin or you establish new processes
- You explore and develop new recruiting opportunities and liase with external headhunters and recruiting agencies
- You track and report recruiting KPIs
- You create and publish job advertisements, adapted to the respective requirement profiles.
- Your tasks are the active and passive candidate approach as well as the determination of the suitable platform per job & SEO optimization of advertisements.
- You carry out applicant briefings and screenings and decide on the applicants’ progress
- You ensure that the requirement profiles are continuously updated in consultation with the hiring managers.
- You coordinate appointments with applicants for yourself and the internal Hiring Managers
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training – in psychology, business administration, economics, communication or economics or similar.
- You have already gained 2-3 years practical experience in recruiting or talent acquisition, especially in the field of management and business-Level recruiting. Experience in HR Management or tech-recruiting is a big plus.
- You are characterized by a special interest in HR and continuously inform yourself about new concepts, ideas and products on the market.
- You have a very solution-oriented and independent working style
- You understand the added value of a very good stakeholder management, an outstanding candidate experience and fast-space and high quality recruiting.
- You inspire through your economic thinking and it is natural for you to bring together the needs of the company, your stakeholders and those of your employees.
- You speak fluently English (native-level) and German (C1 level)
- Start-up / SaaS experience
- Agency / Consulting experience
- B2B / eCommerce experience
- Location: Berlin, Cologne, remote
- Home Office: yes
- Position: Full-time
- Contract: unlimited
The company we’re looking for this technical focused Recruiter is a established eCommerce company within the hospitality branch. You are interested how we recruit @solexas? You can find some more information here