Senior JAVA Developer (m/f/d)
The company is a very successful SaaS start up with a clear product portfolio, that’s established in the market. Being a part of the international development team means to be an important part of the next generation of software based solutions to produce the products, but also guarantees a clear communication with the customers.
- Create, implement, test and maintain backend components: application, data, infrastructure, deployment, and analytics
- You will build scalable systems with metrics instrumentation and monitoring
- Design and implement RESTful APIs with high reliability and uptime
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Spring Boot
- Google Cloud
- Ideally you have at least 4 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices.
- You are open for taking over leadership responsibility
- Several years of experience in using JAVA and MySQL
- You are able to work on the performance of our system, as this is a key to our success, and scalable systems are what we always aim to build.
- Having a colleague that has experience with event-driven architecture is a great plus.
- We constantly work on our online portal, hence you should be willing to bring in your experience to be successfull as a team
- Some German Language skills is helpful, English language skills is manadatory