Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
The company is a very successful SaaS start up with a clear product portfolio, that’s established in the market. Being a part of the international development team means to be an important part of the next generation of software based solutions to produce the products, but also guarantees a clear communication with the customers.
- Create, implement, test and maintain backend components: application, data, infrastructure, deployment, and analytics.
- You will build scalable systems with metrics instrumentation and monitoring.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs with high reliability and uptime.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Ideally you have at least 4 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices.
- more years of experience in Node.js or Golang
- Exoerience in MongoDB, Cassandra, and Elasticsearch
- Building a robust and maintainable micro-services architecture is our goal and we would like to have an expert in the team to help us achieve this goal.
- We run on a big Kubernetes Cluster, so an in depth understanding of containerization is a must.
- Having a colleague that has experience with event-driven architecture is a great plus.