Full Stack Developer (m/w/d)
As Full Stack Developer you will be part of the development team,. that acts in the scrum working mode. Your focus will be on the further development of the existing software solutions for the hardware products as well as the online and app solutions. The company is a successful acting SaaS start up with a strong focus on teamwork and sustainability.
- Create, implement, test and maintain backend components: application, data, infrastructure, deployment, and analytics.
- You will build scalable systems with metrics instrumentation and monitoring.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs with high reliability and uptime.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Ideally you have at least 4 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices.
- more years of experience in Node.js or Golang
- Experience in MongoDB, Cassandra, and Elasticsearch
- Building a robust and maintainable micro-services architecture is our goal and we would like to have an expert in the team to help us achieve this goal.
- We run on a big Kubernetes Cluster, so an in depth understanding of containerization is a must.
- Having a colleague that has experience with event-driven architecture is a great plus.
- young, dynamic and international team
- office sapce in the city center
- subsidized food
- sports studio memberships
- exciting corporate events
- and much more …