Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) – remote
Are you passionate about Big Data and Cloud Services? Are you looking for innovative and tech-addicted data lovers like yourself? Do you want to create real value? – Good News – this technology consultancy is growing, and we are looking for powerful new members keen on solving the most complex problems of global corporations together with us. Join our cross-functional and diverse teams in Germany, Spain, Latvia, and Russia.
- Create, implement, test and maintain backend components: application, data, infrastructure, deployment, and analytics.
- You will build scalable systems with metrics instrumentation and monitoring.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs with high reliability and uptime.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- – Java
- – REST
- – Angular.js
- – Spring Boot
- – Google Cloud
- – MySQL
- – Bootstrap, Sass
- – Bitbucket
- – Selenium
- Ideally you have at least 4 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices.
- You are open for taking over leadership responsibility
- Several years of experience in using JAVA and MySQL
- You are able to work on the performance of our system, as this is a key to our success, and scalable systems are what we always aim to build.
- Having a colleague that has experience with event-driven architecture is a great plus.
- We constantly work on our online portal, hence you should be willing to bring in your experience to be successfull as a team
- Some German Language skills are necessary, English language skills is manadatory